In order for us to provide the best possible service when you visit us please join our Access List Membership, which is open to anyone who is disabled as defined by the Equality Act 2010. Please note, it can take up to two weeks to process and enable applications and renewals and membership lasts for three years.
If you have any specific disabled access questions, would like to discuss a particular issue or would like further details please contact the House Manager on 01243 784437 or email email@example.com
If you require continual supervision or assistance during your visit you may be eligible for a discounted Essential Companion ticket. The companion must be able to help the disabled person access the theatre and its facilities, remaining with them to ensure their wellbeing and comfort. All tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
We will send out informative pre-show emails to our Access List members who have given us permission. If you have any suggestions of additional information to include in these emails, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to receive the disabled concession (a 40% discount for people with disabilities and their companion) please provide us with a copy of proof of disability along with the completed Access List form; examples of accepted documentation are listed on the form and we ask that it is dated, where possible, within the last 12 months.
Membership lasts for three years and will then need to be renewed with a proof of disability; please contact us as soon as possible if any of your access circumstances change. The terms of this membership were created under advice from The Chichester Access Group.
If you are not eligible for the discount but have specific requirements please still complete the form in order for us to be able to offer you the best possible service according to your needs.
The online form below is encrypted and secure. Once submitted a member of staff will be in contact with you within 7 days. If you would like to book tickets in the meantime please contact the Box Office on 01243 781312 and they will assist you with your booking.
If you would prefer to print the form and complete by hand please download the PDF form at the bottom of the page and post to Access List, Chichester Festival Theatre, Oaklands Park, PO19 6AP.
If you would prefer to print the form and complete by hand please download the PDF form below.
Terms and Conditions
- The Access Membership scheme is open to anyone who is disabled as defined by the Equality Act 2010.
- Chichester Festival Theatre reserves the right to require proof of eligibility for the membership. On occasion we may ask to see original documentation.
- Members who intentionally give false or misleading information will have their Access Membership revoked.
- Chichester Festival Theatre reserves the right to review and amend the scheme without prior notice and may require members to re-apply after the review.
- If you have any questions about the Access Membership scheme or how to complete this form, please contact the Box Office on 01243 781312 or email email@example.com.
- We work in partnership with the Chichester Access Group. If you are refused membership, CAG will act as arbitrators. They can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 07818 688490.
Your specific needs will be stored on our booking system for the duration of the membership. CFT will not share this information with any other party. Your original application and proof of eligibility will be destroyed once processed.