Our online Box Office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In person and on the phone (01243 781312) they're open Monday - Saturday from 10am - 6pm (8pm when there is a performance), or you can send us an email.
Looking for pricing information? See each event page for details.
We accept Mastercard and Visa and cheques (made payable to Chichester Festival Theatre). We also accept CFT Gift Vouchers and Theatre Tokens issued by SOLT. Theatre Tokens are not redeemable online, but give our Box Office a call and we can add them to your account ready for your next purchase.
Your tickets will be sent by email. We recommend adding your mobile number to your CFT account so we can also text your tickets to you on the day of the performance. E-Tickets don't have to be printed, just show them on your smart phone at the Theatre. If you can't find you tickets, they can be downloaded from your CFT account at anytime, just login and click on E-ticket. You can choose to have your tickets sent to you by post (for a £2.00 delivery fee).
Refunds, returns and exchanges
Tickets are non-refundable but may be exchanged for another performance of the same production, on condition that we receive the tickets at least 48 hours before the performance (7 days for group bookings). For full details about refunds, returns and exchanges please view our terms and conditions.
We recommend that you check your internet browser is up to date since older versions can cause issues when booking online. On tablets and phones make sure the app you use for the internet is on the most recent version.
Groups and Schools
Benefits for Groups:
- Discounts for groups of 8+ on selected performances
- Direct booking line 01243 812909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Four week reservation period
- Up to 10 seats can be purchased online with group discount
- Pre-book your ice creams and save queuing
- Ask about special offers from our caterers Caper & Berry
- Download our groups pack for all the info you could need
Bringing a school?
- School and College Groups of 10 or more can also get great group rates.
- Selected performances £10.00 per ticket; one free teacher ticket with every nine paid - see individual shows for full details.
Friends Priority booking form
If you prefer to submit your ticket request by booking form during the Friends priority period instead of booking online, you can download a booking form here.
Booking forms are processed by our Box Office team from 9am on Saturday 24 February, strictly in the order they are received.
You can submit your form by post, in person or by email to email@example.com from 15 February.
If you're sending your booking form by email, please don't include your credit card details as we have some smart tech that means your email will be blocked (sending payment details by email is not recommended!).