Food and drink
- Take a look at The Brasserie's new sample menu for Festival 2024
- We're delighted that the Café on the Park is now open from 9am Monday to Saturday - come on in you early birds!
- You can also warm up with our hot food café menu. We're talking soup, panini and perfect toasties too. Plus there's brilliant barista coffee, hot chocolate and all the tea you could desire.
- We're officially a Warm Welcoming Space and want to make CFT a free, friendly place to visit over the winter months. The scheme aims to help those who are lonely and isolated or assisting individuals and families who can’t afford to heat their own homes. Find out more in our news article.
More coming soon...
Dining at CFT
Choose from one, two or three courses featuring local, seasonal ingredients (plus à la carte options and top notch service) and an excellent wine selection, The Brasserie is a great spot to dine with your theatre pals. And it's the closest eatery to the Theatre so you'll never have to rush to catch the overture.
- Sample menu with wine listfor Winter season
- Food allergens and more info can be found here
- Festival 2024 sample menu with wine list
Any questions drop us an email or call 01243 782219.
Brasserie opening times: From 12 midday for matinee performances, from 5pm for evening shows. Closed 12 - 19 Feb and 25 Feb - 1 Mar.
Café on the Park
Are you looking for a café in Chichester that has:
A) Barista coffee, home-made cakes and pizza, a quiet corner to plug in and work?
B) Beanbags, a book nook, fancy dress and colouring in for families?
C) Free treats for well-behaved dogs?
D) Spacious 1960s architecture, funky locally sourced furniture and views over the park?
Well, we've got all these options covered (plus we're accessible, breastfeeding and dog-friendly)! And if you bring your own cup you'll get 50p off hot drinks. We're opening early on Saturday's too - perfect for Parkrunners and families. What more could you want?
Opening times: from 9am Monday to Saturdays.
Our other Foyer Café opens from 90 minutes before busy Festival Theatre performances until the interval, so there's plenty of space for all our audience members to pick up their pre-show snack or grab a caffeine hit before curtain up.
Meet for drinks and pizza in our Bars
Pick up a delicious pizza before the show in the Minerva Bar (upstairs in the Minerva Theatre). Just order on arrival and it'll be ready before you know it!
You'll also be delighted by our extensive gin and spirits menu, range of local ales, lagers and fine wines in both the Minerva and Festival Bar if gin's not your thing.
Opening times From 60 minutes before performances.
Please advise us of any dietary requirements. All of our food is subject to availability.
Meet our good friends Caper & Berry
If you've ever treated yourself to a pre-show cocktail at one of our bars or sat down to enjoy a meal in our restaurant, you'll have been served by the Caper & Berry team. With swift service to ensure you make it to your theatre seat on time, they also welcome all to enjoy their cracking cakes and brilliant barista coffee in our park-side café outside of shows.
Time for the small print: All of our food and drink outlets are cashless, so have your card or contactless payment ready please.
We ask that only food and drink purchased on site be consumed on the premises, with the exception of baby food or specific dietary needs. And please do ask your server if you have any allergies, intolerances or other dietary requirements (please note: we cannot guarantee the absence of nuts).