- Signed performances are sign language interpreted for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Stagetext Captioned performances display English subtitles on a unit, for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Audio-described performances offer live commentary over headphones for people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Touch Tours for blind or visually impaired people are available 90 minutes before audio-described performances. Free but booking is essential.
- Relaxed performances welcome individuals, groups and families with children on the autistic spectrum, sensory and communication disorders, a learning disability or anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed theatre environment.
Please see below our upcoming access performances.
For more access information, call 01243 781312 or visit our Access page.