Over 60 students from Chichester College had amazing access to CFT's shows during Festival 2023. As part of their bespoke partnership, we arranged for Chichester College to offer their students two exciting and totally exclusive Student Experience Days.
34 students took part in a jam-packed day all about Assassins which included:
- Assassins themed workshops led by members of the cast, Charlotte Jaconelli and Samuel Thomas, which delved into characterisation and exploring motivations.
- A Careers Talk from a panel of CFT staff
- Tickets to Assassins
- After the show, students got their chance to ask their burning questions of the cast (including former Chichester College student, Danny Mac!)
27 students explored CFT's first production of Arthur Miller, A View From The Bridge, including:
- A View from the Bridge themed workshops led by external practitioners and CFT’s LEAP practitioners, discovering composition and staging, building a character, and how useful context is to an actor.
- A Q&A session with LEAP and external practitioners about their roles and the industry.
- Tickets to the show - A View from the Bridge.
We're delighted to have made this happen and our Principal Partners, Chichester College, who sponsored A Midsummer Night’s Dream and The Jungle Book in Festival 2023, are excited to find out what another year's partnership can bring.
If you'd like to discuss opportunities for Festival 2024, contact our Development Manager Charlotte Stroud on 01243 812874 or [email protected] for an in-depth chat about what a partnership with CFT can look like.