Social distancing and extra hygiene measures are now in place, so you can visit our Café with confidence. These measures include hand sanitiser at The Café entrance, regular cleaning of tables and chairs, Perspex screens at till points, limited capacities and two-metre distance restrictions (except when two-metres cannot be observed and then it will be one-metre+).
We have implemented measures in order to follow safe distancing and to maintain a safe environment for our customers and staff, including:
- Socially-distanced seating throughout the foyer ensuring a 2m-plus space between tables
- Tables are available in 1 to 6 people
- We will only be taking contactless or card payments
- Contactless temperature checks can be carried out at point of entry
- Face coverings are required unless seated at a table or exempt for health reasons. Staff will also wear face coverings.
- Contact details are collected during the order process or via the NHS Test and Trace App
- We will carry out regular enhanced cleaning of the Café
- Hand sanitising stations are positioned throughout the foyer
- Additional signage will be in place to manage social distancing and customer flow
These measures will be reviewed and updated in line with Government guidelines.
We can’t wait to welcome you back!