Welcoming you to the Theatre safely
The following measures will be in place for your visit. We always ensure that our procedures are in line with current government guidelines, so please do check the website, and this page before your visit for the latest information.
- In accordance with the latest government guidance, we will no longer be enforcing the use of face coverings, nor asking for proof of vaccine status; you are, of course, welcome to wear a face covering if you wish to and we encourage audience members to be respectful of each other.
- We do not currently require a vaccine passport or a negative test to attend.
- E-tickets will be issued as standard. These do not have to be printed but can be shown on your smartphone or similar device for us to scan on entry. In order to reduce queueing and minimise contact, tickets will not be available for collection from the Box Office.
- We will carry out enhanced cleaning of all public areas, both prior to and during performances.
- Hand sanitising stations are positioned throughout the building.
- Bars, Cafes and restaurants will be open, but transactions will be cashless and paperless, with perspex screens fitted at all sale points. Please check the website before your visit for the most up to date information.
- Our auditoriums, foyer and restaurant spaces run at 100% fresh air ventilation. Due to current circumstances relating to Covid-19, our systems are set to run full (100%) fresh air only, during rehearsals and public events for a minimum of 1.5 hours before and 1.5 hours after occupation. Our supply air is drawn in via the intake ducts on the roof, passed through a two-stage filtration system removing particulates down to between 0.3µm-1.0µm (micro meters). The extract system draws air upwards and out of the auditorium through ducts to the atmosphere.
Book with confidence
Please be reassured that should you book for a performance which has to be cancelled, you will be offered the option of a refund, credit or a transfer to another performance.
If you cannot attend, you can exchange your ticket up to at least 48 hours prior to the event (subject to availability). There is a £1.50 exchange fee per ticket (free for Friends).
For productions in the Festival and Minerva Theatres we offer a refund protection service, available when you book your tickets, from Booking Protect so you can apply for a refund should you, or anyone in your party, be unable to attend the show due to adverse weather, injury, illness, burglary or fire at your residence, breakdown or relocation for work. Click here to read Booking Protect Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions of sale. The specific points above supersede those within the wider terms and conditions.
We hope you have an enjoyable visit but if you do have any concerns, members of staff will be on hand to help you.
Please do not attend the theatre if you believe you may be infected with COVID-19. If you are unsure whether to self-isolate, please check the current government guidelines.