Welcoming you to the Theatre safely
Performances from September 2021
The following measures will be in place for your visit in the coming months. We always ensure that our procedures are in line with current government guidelines, so please do check the website, and this page before your visit for the latest information.
- E-tickets will be issued as standard. These do not have to be printed but can be shown on your smartphone or similar device for us to scan on entry. In order to reduce queueing and minimise contact, tickets will not be available for collection from the Box Office
- We will carry out enhanced cleaning of all public areas, both prior to and during performances.
- Hand sanitising stations positioned throughout the building.
- During the interval we ask that people are mindful of other patrons, and take note of any directional signage that may be in place to regulate the flow of patrons through the building.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended, in line with government advice, for the duration of your visit (except for eating and drinking) unless exempt for health reasons. Our Front of House staff will continue to wear face coverings.
- Bars, Cafes and restaurants will be open, but transactions will be cashless and paperless, with perspex screens fitted at all sale points. Please check the website before your visit for the most up to date information.
Book with confidence
Please be reassured that should you book for a performance which has to be cancelled, you will be offered the option of a refund, credit or a transfer to another performance.
For maximized flexibility, if you cannot attend, you can exchange your ticket for FREE up to at least 24 hours prior to the event (subject to availability).
For productions in the Festival and Minerva Theatres we offer a refund protection service, available when you book your tickets, from Booking Protect so you can apply for a refund should you, or anyone in your party, be unable to attend the show due to adverse weather, injury, illness, burglary or fire at your residence, breakdown or relocation for work. Click here to read Booking Protect Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions of sale. The specific points above supercede those within the wider terms and conditions.
We hope you have an enjoyable visit but if you do have any concerns, members of staff will be on hand to help you.
How do you use the data I provide for Test and Trace?
Please do not attend the theatre if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days, or have been instructed to self-isolate.