Important information – please read before booking.
Chichester Festival Youth Theatre’s Crossing Lines
- Crossing Lines is a promenade production, so the audience will follow the action on foot around various locations outdoors in the centre of Chichester. Further details about where the performance will start and end will be sent to audience members closer to their performance date.
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of four per person.
- As an immersive piece of theatre, much of the action will happen around you and audience members will use wireless headsets provided by our ushers as part of the performance.
- Promenade performances have no formal seating and most of the audience will be required to stand during the scenes. However, there will be limited seating at each location for any audience members who have access requirements, and children may be able to sit on the ground.
- We have a recommended age guidance of 7+ but encourage parents to use their judgement as to whether this production is suitable for their child, as the performance will last approximately 1 hour and 55 minutes including travel on foot between scenes.
Sing Yer Heart Out For The Lads
- This production has extremely strong and explicit language including racial slurs, which some audience members may find offensive or upsetting. As such we feel an age guidance of 16+ is appropriate.
- Sing Yer Heart Out For The Lads will be performed in The Spiegeltent, a pop-up space designed to recreate a South London pub setting for this immersive production. Much of the action of the play will happen around you, characters may be shouting over your head, and there may be moments when your view is restricted or you have to turn in your seat.
- Audience members will sit on benches or stools, which may not have a backrest.
- Please note that tickets are unreserved; we will operate a queuing system outside the Spiegeltent in the half hour before the performance starts. This means you may be seated separately from other members of your party.
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of two per person.
- Some details of the set design are still to be finalised, including the total seating capacity for the performance. If possible, more tickets will be added at a later date .
- The Spiegeltent and bar area are licensed. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.