We know how important it is that participants have confidence that our activities are being delivered safely, whilst everyone taking part has an enjoyable time.
We have added measures to our usual high standards of workshop delivery to adhere to government guidelines in response to COVID-19.
For all in-person sessions held at the Theatre during Autumn 2020, we will:
- Check staff temperatures on arrival
- Ensure staff members wash hands before and between workshops
- Have on-site first aiders and complete risk assessments
- Provide activities for a maximum of 15 participants at a time, ensuring ample space for social distancing
- Have hand sanitiser stations available to use
- Provide clear plastic visors for all staff delivering sessions to wear during workshops
- Ensure sufficient changeover time between workshops for cleaning of spaces and resources
- Have a single occupancy policy for on-site toilets, with disposable paper towels
- Have clearly signed entrance and exit points, and a managed sign-in system
- Inform participants if we are notified of anyone they have come into contact with displaying symptoms of coronavirus
For these workshops, participants will be asked to:
- Not attend sessions and notify LEAP Staff if you are displaying symptoms of coronavirus
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes earlier than the session start time and queue in line with social distancing markings
- Come dressed appropriately for your session, as there will be no changing facilities available on-site
- Agree to a temperature check on arrival
- Adhere to social distancing when in sessions
- Adhere to government guidance regarding the wearing of face coverings
Currently this is not mandatory, but anyone wishing to wear a face covering during the sessions is welcome to do so. We will contact all participants should this guidance change
- Use only the spaces or areas they are asked to
- Use only the resources provided for them, limiting sharing any equipment
- Wash hands before and after workshops, or between separate activities during the day
- Ensure CFT have a completed medical form prior to the first session
- Enjoy their time with us, try new things and have fun!
The above measures are in place only for sessions taking place at the Theatre. If you are booking onto these we kindly ask that you do not also book for the online sessions, to ensure there are enough spaces for those who aren’t yet able to join us in person.
If you have any queries regarding these additional measures, please contact email@example.com