WELCOMING YOU BACK SAFELY
We want you, and our staff and artists, to feel safe during your visit to Chichester Festival Theatre.
To this end, we have put a number of COVID-safety measures in place, following Government guidance for theatre attendance at all times.
- Our socially-distanced auditorium offers a reduced capacity of just under 50% ensuring a 1m-plus space between parties
- Seat bubbles are available as groups of 1 to 6 seats
- E-tickets will be issued as standard. These do not have to be printed but can be shown on your smartphone or similar device for us to scan on entry. In order to reduce queueing and minimise contact, tickets will not be available for collection from the Box Office
- Tickets will detail timed arrivals with an assigned door number
- Contactless temperature checks will be carried out at point of entry
- Face coverings are required unless exempt for health reasons. Front of House staff will also wear face coverings
- Contact details are collected during the booking process to support NHS Test and Trace
- We will carry out enhanced cleaning of the auditorium between performances
- Hand sanitising stations are positioned throughout the building
- Cloakrooms will not be available so please bringing minimal belongings
- The Bars and Café will be open during your visit but transactions will be cashless and paperless, with one-way systems in place and perspex screens fitted at all sale points
- Additional signage will be in place to manage social distancing and audience flow
- Programmes and ice creams can be pre-ordered when booking your tickets where available, or purchased on the day. Please note all transactions will be cashless
These measures will be reviewed and updated in line with Government guidelines.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about your visit or go to our COVID ticketing terms and conditions.