The Theatre offers work experience placements throughout the year in a range of departments.
We are keen to support people who are committed to pursuing a career in theatre, or individuals who want to know more about how we create and deliver our work.
- Read about opportunities available in our Work Experience Information Pack
- Research your chosen department – there is lots of information on our website
- Then complete an Application Form, including your preferred dates and department
- You can choose to complete an optional Equal Opportunities Form
- Selected applicants are invited to an interview before any offer of Work Experience
We receive a high volume of applications throughout the year. We aim to work with as many individuals as possible, however this depends on staff capacity to support placements, or dates available.
Placements can only take place in one department, usually across one week.
Many schools require placement confirmations up to six months before a placement. As we want to offer the best possible experience for students, this notice period is not usually possible, as we are unable to confirm schedules so far in advance.
Please read through the Information Pack before completing an application.
We run comprehensive Traineeship and Apprenticeship programmes, enabling us to support and develop the next generation of arts professionals.