- Audio described performances offer live commentary over headphones for people who are blind or visually impaired. Performances are described by Tony Clark, Robert Dunn, Geraldine Firmston, Suzanne France, Sue Hyland, David Phizackerley and Christopher Todd.
- Dementia Friendly performances welcome individuals living with dementia, as well as their friends, families and carers. Minor adjustments will be made to ensure a more dementia friendly atmosphere.
- Relaxed performances welcome individuals, groups and families with children on the autism spectrum, sensory and communication disorders, a learning disability or anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed theatre environment.
- Signed performances are British Sign Language interpreted for people who are D/deaf or hard of hearing.
- Stagetext Captioned performances display English subtitles for people who are D/deaf or hard of hearing on a screen above or to the side of the stage, or on an individual tablet. Please check with Box Office to ensure you book a seat that gives you a good view of the captioning units. There are captions available on the live stream of Crave on 7 November at 5pm.
- Touch Tours for blind or visually impaired people are available 90 minutes before audio described performances. Free but booking is essential.
For more access information, call 01243 781312 or visit our Access page.
None of our forthcoming shows offer this type of Access performance. Please do check back and make sure you have signed up to receive information from us to be kept up to date.