- Signed performances are British Sign Language interpreted for people who are D/deaf or hard of hearing. All signed performances in Festival 2019 will be interpreted by Sarah Granger.
- Stagetext Captioned performances display English subtitles for people who are D/deaf or hard of hearing on a screen above or to the side of the stage, or on an individual tablet. Please check with Box Office to ensure you book a seat that gives you a good view of the captioning units.
- Audio described performances offer live commentary over headphones for people who are blind or visually impaired. Performances are described by Tony Clark, Robert Dunn, Geraldine Firmston, Suzanne France, Sue Hyland, David Phizackerley and Christopher Todd.
- Touch Tours for blind or visually impaired people are available 90 minutes before audio described performances. Free but booking is essential.
- Relaxed performances welcome individuals, groups and families with children on the autistic spectrum, sensory and communication disorders, a learning disability or anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed theatre environment.
For more access information, call 01243 781312 or visit our Access page.