- Signed performances are British Sign Language interpreted for people who are D/deaf or hard of hearing.
- Stagetext Captioned performances display English subtitles for people who are D/deaf or hard of hearing on a screen above or to the side of the stage, or on an individual tablet. Please check with Box Office to ensure you book a seat that gives you a good view of the captioning units.
- Audio described performances offer live commentary over headphones for people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Touch Tours for blind or visually impaired people are available 90 minutes before audio described performances. Free but booking is essential.
- Relaxed performances welcome individuals, groups and families with children on the autistic spectrum, sensory and communication disorders, a learning disability or anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed theatre environment.
For more access information, call 01243 781312 or visit our Access page.