Terms & Conditions
TICKET EXCHANGE POLICY
Tickets cannot be refunded. However, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production, on condition that we receive the tickets at least 48 hours before the performance (7 days for group bookings). An exchange fee of £1 per ticket will be charged.
Please telephone 01243 781312 or e-mail email@example.com to arrange an exchange. Tickets must be returned to the Box Office, Chichester Festival Theatre, Oaklands Park, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 6AP, before the exchange of tickets can take place.
Returns: If the production is sold out we can accept tickets for resale. However we do not guarantee that tickets can be sold and CFT reserves the right to sell other seats before re-sales. If successful, we will arrange a refund for the face value of the ticket minus 10% handling charge.
Friends: As part of the Friends membership, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production, on condition that the tickets are returned to the box office at least 24 hours before the performance (subject to availability, no refunds are available) with no charge. Only in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the Box Office Manager, will credit notes be issued.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tickets and discounts are subject to availability. Only one discount may apply per ticket. We reserve the right to alter or restrict discounts.
- The Management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised programme which may be rendered necessary by unavoidable cause.
- Right of admission is reserved; if purchasing concessions which require identification we recommend that you bring relevant ID on the night of the performance.
- Latecomers cannot be guaranteed access to the auditoria until a convenient break in the performance.
- Smoking inside the buildings is prohibited, as is taking of photographs and use of recording equipment.
- Mobile phones and pagers must be switched off when inside the auditoria.
- In accordance with our licence, it is not possible to transfer from a wheelchair to a Theatre seat.
- Due to the unique thrust stage in both auditoria, some of the side seating may not offer a full and unrestricted view of the performance - please contact the Box Office for confirmation.
- Please check carefully the date and time of your booking(s) as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date.
- Chichester Festival Theatre cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property whilst at the venue.
- Chichester Festival Theatre reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone they believe to be purchasing for the purposes of resale. Unless given express permission by CFT tickets may not be resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain. To do so will render tickets void and the holder will be refused entry. The management reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone they believe to be purchasing for these purposes.
- The copyright in the material contained in Chichester Festival Theatre's web site belongs to Chichester Festival Theatre Ltd (CFT) except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved by CFT. Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law, no part of this web site may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted in any other medium without the prior written permission of the CFT.
- Whilst Chichester Festival Theatre has made every effort to ensure that all information, including ticket prices and performance times, contained within this web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law Chichester Festival Theatre shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
- The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this web site or any information contained in it.